Effective Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 5:00 pm,
If you are having trouble paying your bill on our website because a box doesn’t show up beside “* Bill Amount:” on the bill pay page, try the following steps to correct the issue:
>> You must be using the internet browser Internet Explorer because other browsers (ex. Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) will not work.
>> When using Internet Explorer, you must add our website to the Compatibility View Settings list for the
“* Bill Amount:” field to show up (see steps below).
>> We have recently changed our website from www.caldwellwater.com to www.caldwellcountywaterdistrict.com. You are automatically redirected to the new site if you go to the old site address but you must add our new website address to the Compatibility View Settings list even if you had previously added the old site!
To add our website to Compatibility View Settings, follow these steps:
1. Go to our new website www.caldwellcountywaterdistrict.com
2. Click “Tools” on the Menu Bar at the top of the browser window
3. Click on “Compatibility View settings”
4. The “Compatibility View Settings” window will come up with our website already in the “Add this website:” box – Click the Add button
5. The website name will move down into the box under “Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View:” – Click the Close button
6. The website will automatically refresh – Click the “I want to pay my bill online” button on the right of the screen to go to the bill pay page
7. There should now be a box beside “* Bill Amount:”
Caldwell County Water District operations consist of 5 full time employees, 1 superintendent, 2 office, and 2 field employees. The office staff works diligently to provide and maintain accurate records of all customers as well as solving any problems the customers may have. The field staff monitors water quality throughout the 420 miles of system infrastructure and provides leak determination and repair.
The mission of the Caldwell County Water District is to provide safe potable water to all residents of Caldwell County.
The Caldwell County Water District was formed February 21, 1966, as the Sandlick Road-Hopkinsville Road Water District.
On August 9, 1973, the Sandlick Road-Hopkinsville Road Water District became the Caldwell County Water District.